Re: [homenet] Routing Design Team outcome and next steps

Lorenzo Colitti <lorenzo@google.com> Tue, 27 October 2015 11:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=z2GIpFBkztv5GUI83gv9MGJUxbT/MvkukjybzrEkHHA=; b=Ejq36EXz9BKZpcVb8j77ceywSHaH3SeXpLvdyn7CDa618o28qk9NAFjFgWK1xAJGDe DbtuYliBBIqzQXzNaeTl7g19liR0JMklunXxxV1FAQljsvGyFji6CTsiP6HNxuMpnzJQ OGaJbt2UyS1u9jJhVb7aKosIacPMI298paIslgp5DA7yL66apHlO9jJ5PMahBTCPwIh9 tawTOvOqDgR/eXsEWxX/GNKI9QdNQr918BSDWRnMxovx2kEFZ5T9PxrVDaBPDywcQ6vg mv+imdoju8D/Z5xVIRBzTHqvwZ7nd7UfDWnc++0jZCGNfbYlwZvB2teTWoddDrOEKjHK 8GAg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=z2GIpFBkztv5GUI83gv9MGJUxbT/MvkukjybzrEkHHA=; b=KGSY5wan1MyeRqXP7SjAbsfGruvVx/YSefrWiWTg731KDsnBd9Zu1Q6GIuh76hXR20 5GuExdWdHsESXLLt2t9P3l2uIUNn89uJmsqY4dvqZnXov/7enbkiV2CpbXrNCuFp7YK7 n2oj6X+ZLf9FxJ3qQSuP4wyl0mnoYDIXngvMqsrOLl3fqM7hQ6YMGSHImK1WvzTouLVm m+3tXKAyG+MwBBYmgZcqpmJ9qsIwBgJLvWlCr7dccFpOfXjJP3d0Ttxp3rSMIH/1p57D CUNUzEVrQ3AqIj8dNXczW0lgrYj5LhZ5ADFlm4npUY/huB1/Fc0c2tNLHySscOvxoxeD 0Wiw==