Re: [homenet] Yang based host IP subsystem configuration for dynamic QoS management and service chaining purpose

Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> Wed, 14 October 2015 14:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=DE9slbIwlAfMMLNvlxut4vRDWj41mdNaRzixZ3ixC4Y=; b=Po0myrgIvgHMwyAicbWVo+zNzkirSOk961K9Vq/K3O0WsJlurqEpHGjtv84n4HuM5h sTPDOAt2HqUlz8xRTkn4NguOqpncWV0En669fO+baiMqXrVv4HoevOdNA9eZmVn5PTsn V2+qkB+pym3OQ8r4JpVduKkTa5z7DRH0GnpMAd2BGCxEhOwDg+PTc2YQ4j/C4POWWQoO NR08JzP/scSiz1eVkHZisySX0HERGDdOXEDaIp/Pzzf2c51c0Tc00/LAaMCA77cxiVDt Url3pprB9D3BLIf58P20P97w021DlstK5TBms2J2mDSFdu67Q1umPgA+gC9AcRVO65+z Qpnw==