Re: [homenet] naming drafts

Chris Box <chris.box.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 10 June 2021 17:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=d1SFcEZ+J3HflDsFhvok5eqztcaxg8BjwRZyqYujx8k=; b=UNvPdWy407G+VzIarrm+1w+tNohhRYdZlSBN3RdlS3h+6WWtFsqhpIgGQzXr+2+z/X ptkZGGBRPJP1UhfdDp8e40q4bw3IhvPkMMWUDz/qVg6gu57ywxBJaHXHJfOxoHDoanUX eo4gYONPglXyzUwPQXm6S8Gm8New2TuKmk78EfsHaVslmdgKGPHVbJUt6UmfZKDq9pyd OVzis2X85HLPlbHDGg5PVZhf/TVi5pAQs1008JDQ4jIeNH18ezONZtLIJ5ufdN9aEbDR WS6wVZqmd0OlmgajaW4RUkNomvpAWrGs5CeQo7ggE2v5PEkTCFLJIC0sbBRuIjC8Camv dt6g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=d1SFcEZ+J3HflDsFhvok5eqztcaxg8BjwRZyqYujx8k=; b=WZlqm6EMGhkyMdzzCpzUk//9im35j0BmpaYQCkVVzCz4LQ031aHXcy2tdCUGXAdsd3 1RiXHhI6f39Y76H50oj+nE2sz5kznR2S5Faol+lofM5m//zvZIsWJzKVE1b91ookLZIs 695WqdhAj/4N1oq5LVhKuLDKJh0yZj3ok776HwvUtDSDNpSwjkiRVLpm+siuga/fHEz4 nxO+lGWMmQ52bPuJaezTi9wyTrrUBdF3GQ/Yijk/LrE/uxOBUIn2wa6P+5K2Rd946Egy 9vDSfe/+kCidHjJgmxLrBv7vfM8DU+1aBQlv2yL7Jnp70rEgjRaKz0DobhTYOkQzCpfC SbtA==