Re: [homenet] number of devices in homenet

Daniel Migault <daniel.migault@ericsson.com> Wed, 12 June 2019 02:49 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=YNSCmheDgu/+9/yUFqR+81z0gWbfQL4UfByHCRPfrtU=; b=TsO4vm39qflV8rzReglsFDVlCuGgIlkHu83X1o3ddi0ZIl2lmmvtk/MeQsJ1EZ1Z+f KGWntgl3WzExj9z6cibY0dPQABrp5mE3Hj0WmNHALEoiAK6umHDlWJ0ZS1SBaS8c7LSp 7dHySdFWTZJWZiz+9G8rlq4H5Udc92WD50FJQHuEJRX8Fh73O9qIlVRn0tTK+4gKuTKy 5MjX9OxW+GeDFf4sDjN80L+sygjh9EV9grrpKJzc2ihupNAyaUKZ4tR9amN5NciWgJKW oUy1YgXEgDwU1/wnZbQ/MllnbSx90smTvM2dUn8cmEr9dyngP/3FCN6m1+9qqUbvuXLc EUTQ==