Re: [homenet] Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-09: (with DISCUSS)

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 19 November 2015 01:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=l+q34RMj1y9k5O6FyV3TMV0KvTDhFog4vrvKfwbNfEs=; b=0puA6m9M/CRpmk3UireOCVEb38xLqvzgWlTKyXbQVGbQGTU90TkX1AgOhhirUcRyta MVLiG1TbsrIpazImzYaq3KOvRMFuehg8Ku1j7aEDFa3Fr+F6YkCRLqBUoMgsIju0Gnpa 65YzpqkomZSm9jvhJRFOg/GtcGeJiTccbvX4BT02Fq3Aa4mhdInKY7861ESCUnLKRxn+ aIu9MjDHwH28ARxLuSfjYE8Ac/N8wguBaV4jgmUStlpJ3g9LYN2s3cpbKQZcnhhRTDNC rklS8z53GIuf8EMNkhOvMTc6AHIS4UrUgqXNagSMQClVMgORoHtd2IUyJg6MDUO8+BB6 QYoQ==