Re: [homenet] New draft : draft-bonnetain-hncp-security

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Fri, 04 July 2014 20:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=NRiT7GuzcGgAnXCtw3J7bA7ESnv9ROYFhXl2Ny3vysA=; b=Wu0dPMPSHnB+PHbpI0d4U77yZa/uKjc6R1IrfDok7z4INrqUZMH1HjoGjZWBX1d/te 8/c2RZEo6X15EIGLH91JO1rKVVUXJEVkXobK6dDzyk5Yq3dAedZPrOoT7YDbby7LIS34 cidMWkfsedJDRUGWE3B3lu3QoA7tz3XTbaH1E+5e/5CWjLGzgm3DXDZgTL/3tym3Txps fFWxKiNWRAIWJlgmqZlvOhgS/I9dGWzhyMezl7vtjgzCjaxYBb4eJoxU5T0w9BXgmC9T IsPFTFLoeQsp+HqJ7xMTlXPrM2WMZTgDyDKoxOIgwNGSYYM7Mx1rz1jziyEa5h+NdZpC jyzg==