Re: [homenet] [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-homenet-dncp-11.txt

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Wed, 21 October 2015 16:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=WALApJ1+j2NVJnwPPbyjvWiNwlj0J154AzvccD9fRuU=; b=pJaHH5pBLA8CVFXnEQeDbrDuT0xCsUPP2cVNhopJITCyr5uOaRvYBvvGG1ZZ+U3nFL oV682Bt8DnXa/VwZ7I7ZinovAuAcouiEicMjaC2MZEF+Tbpz2OWNH0kW5RgnCLtjKvWO bfK+gGCmcfscC3C1pvobXQne8nHICCucRn8lrFkVfmG1D8eaIKoJfVP16AJflWcFTDSX PYit/9IaFkXWhvovWuIsiWJCVJWSlfENg42R/mT2/BsCVsFX5UaZ7w0WNqSAt9sKUukp rr22ZmoSQNNOw/wSCLVy0s7diVPcOerbhvGjpwa7gMgF5ZXpsm6gsEzaV74rv82kZ3sk 6ipA==