Re: [homenet] New version draft-mglt-homenet-naming-architecture-dhc-options-02.txt

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 07 July 2014 12:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=VVzQ7+oypbMTORpDsJHYJxGb/oOLvmoxwV0pxTE4phU=; b=rukbcw7FeCA55tlBIEe2V503R5aH8Hf2BGdw+rwUs3ojaSqZtvKYWc7P8mm5g7EZpx vC51S+LgsgJG/oSqjiu5q6UvQ8WYzVD+F2m0o+E/UHfDyS2VnMnHiHcsUxCtcR+0qybg 1TwQrEFWuyvGFGemzlwbsgrrhqZ7Td8CMufLNibxtxaIpPp/KvboAvQ2CtK33jrTuNod UiEq8494KeDe1zt9RtM8yYxxZx8W7xfJvdDAMp3wLk2PGisvw+YF9W1IdBloTjBEqzPJ 831HfG5vNeyCzXbdn0S9WFOTd/g74oqsh2qsKaCm3wP3uiiofUT3VCKVGgAMofKqrGDi SsOQ==
References: <CADZyTkk6rUuFJ5Wds2hioBBQa9-kXDJxyg_gBGQ1R6u5CHF2Ww@mail.gmail.com> <87fvij5wdw.wl.jch@pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr> <CADZyTkk2bv7T-Bs_ckG4i2MpXVDRqLA2R1dQgrMVrPSckOy-GQ@mail.gmail.com> <87k37uy703.wl.jch@pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr> <CADZyTk=YgD=JtyDpEz8TXOQmHxKzBoiEZbbW0LhZQy2GaKLqZQ@mail.gmail.com> <87vbrcydr9.wl.jch@pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr> <CADZyTk=kST4zPaPzz4DsAcCOtmYbQo-s2du+nEvJv0MSrneEMg@mail.gmail.com>