Re: [homenet] [mif] =?Windows-1252?Q?RE:__Fwd:_New_Liaison_Statement, _"Broadband_For?= um Work on “Hybrid Access for Broadband Networks” (WT-348)"

Xueli <xueli@huawei.com> Wed, 05 November 2014 09:34 UTC

From: Xueli <xueli@huawei.com>
To: Alper Yegin <alper.yegin@yegin.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 09:34:30 +0000
References: <20141021160652.24101.60334.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <4BBD7952-84F7-40F9-9034-8DD7A1F2A05C@nominum.com> <2D09D61DDFA73D4C884805CC7865E61130EA59FC@GAALPA1MSGUSRBF.ITServices.sbc.com> <E8CCD261-8A5C-4249-AF65-468FB1441647@nominum.com> <01FE63842C181246BBE4CF183BD159B4490350AD@nkgeml504-mbx.china.huawei.com> <31246_1413972312_54478158_31246_662_1_81C77F07008CA24F9783A98CFD706F71142BD145@PEXCVZYM12.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <01FE63842C181246BBE4CF183BD159B449036DFF@nkgeml504-mbx.china.huawei.com> <383C8250-658B-47B9-B836-052ADFD82E79@yegin.org>
x-originating-ip: [10.111.97.86]