Re: [homenet] Let's make in-home ULA presence a MUST !?

James Woodyatt <jhw@nestlabs.com> Tue, 14 October 2014 21:31 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=hqMQbLyHuilRKDPLkWQmN+siRZACKZ7W9VNDo0dJGqY=; b=H4byYgVmYzjjMvQf6rBYHz4JfS660kqUEoei90BzFs4nMWMYmyc4RtApkk8DsFf/ap b0ciO/EJtmuVsHv4eCrhGOXxX55deawbrCUrFyV8i8GWG+YbhiS/W+YxtI+lIc88mIkQ QCVvc+TbvMKAWuqQA7QhCIND/QuuuCOfxGoAA0eWZ2Zh0qzyB7/Wy52xRjEGDPNXIPca xgyYplyVvZ+ZBujW3etrG7iJ+hE1m6r0IYyla4BD3l43V3jvM6SiCiSKIeuE3z9ilQNX 1RJ5EZr29QGhoFKrK76ByfM7cDj1osxKCC2/hEoj/FhKo/OpkH8DetgW3KTik7N8b8GQ vDgg==