Re: [homenet] draft-ietf-homenet-naming-architecture-dhc-options-08

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 13 April 2021 13:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=FgVro1HIKwLrdXpnCu2cY6n/Uka4cKpw7+wgE3z/rX4=; b=IfSSHYVRSMtkwabRYxQTVMq304MnbgBo9e2EPe6/dhEPvDQeNbPdAEPJ2L/TZVbrGc RmF1bFyFNktOVuDX2YHUMBkUKP01Is9ZiFj9FzFBynNqwfJP2uzwTH7OD1SKFfowHNRm 6bNLdhOVZzDFuBFtvNxJtv4WbrT42nsHfv4dYBTi5iu3j/Og4MQH/CzuY+dUPilhIItL tJ8k/m4ybpMMGvz1C6+DJdUwNUWuovMgRzMufQm05Us/+7X6a6yoJ5VEkdoTYVZcGq3R 1ewRGbabOxnOgPN6v2Zbr4+OJvTEXNwxQk9km+x/wzmOx7xLIuBdbRRRu0AoWdjy1n23 plLA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=FgVro1HIKwLrdXpnCu2cY6n/Uka4cKpw7+wgE3z/rX4=; b=CHA4aOsgcSmrgfrngc8JEjS0aYkRGp3NV8JF4nMsdMsz03A3bTsWKCCU/2UxY0bjOG HYS9xm55OfpMXWSiaXe+kBl2TeYU271iRrBuAcMGSf4rzD4GlntDkHUpVrPGm3HeDxez pEfgWQQ7CU2NOwXzhPex+vAC3P7UDxnWllvN51flVv/PARR/vmGen3ZHA2E7NiFEDXpF Yjl6rKY7nawEWaTnf/ZjfhLabZBN9K/YLfhl22N47LigHa7KzMt6jxjek5DgDXdcdneu 8pQJWQ1tnZtM0Mym965AJhr42nOq7CuRGvIX5/jM4ottZNGpr0RQNEQL0jwy0gIf2HYq hCQg==