Re: [homenet] support for HNCP in IPv6 CE routers

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Tue, 24 October 2017 13:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1508852900; x=1509457700; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=Xpf6z5ExxeZpuH9G+YHFANiTp aaQxx0IIl1JVzdEWT4=; b=QMQPc/yRaIfCFlPV5WXdpMeju1rWcKzlD4vRPFitz bdQC8ZmsFr8vMd4r99O43WHSk31Vxy4ThQX6LA3DZ2Yjuq9UbtwspqJD/j9UUqtE BURF6Hxwqg6Ieq81bVq9g6U2EK0n/iJt38RhdrMP+ZHZYCntfmCHCsiCl9MnGomp ZE=