Re: [homenet] New version draft-mglt-homenet-naming-architecture-dhc-options-02.txt

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 09 July 2014 13:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=vGMRMnmPOllopyevBGdfIWgDVnFAAElTrTiUAuu9oRM=; b=g5sizmkjFdD8uY2E6+iIQgznanYINyjGJN9V/rECo2uMVt/L9ZbVh8tFCnAgVdypvg 7jKJ7OAFsV4wrGsXRSqOYSa52WtC1ZW837nwtS4318jA831NrgvAXLQX/Da+UaQPhUnx 5keLd93p6wLE6GnEGn5kRPafXy3oc0yr230ELnE9HUFkoWo5gBqcuxTaNRPtebuF8hJG 2PGob7BCqgI8bt8GbaYGMD9F3+Rt2DY8+x7qNr9PgrixRA6niUM3nSAsiadZOOsBhXzQ gkwAiAcMPmtlA4hxE1ziWcIfql58dhi29hfBOOX82sFO3cZ2QxCldKAKrdBIB8Jdlpdw 5/RA==
References: <CADZyTkk6rUuFJ5Wds2hioBBQa9-kXDJxyg_gBGQ1R6u5CHF2Ww@mail.gmail.com> <87fvij5wdw.wl.jch@pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr> <CADZyTkk2bv7T-Bs_ckG4i2MpXVDRqLA2R1dQgrMVrPSckOy-GQ@mail.gmail.com> <87k37uy703.wl.jch@pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr> <CADZyTk=YgD=JtyDpEz8TXOQmHxKzBoiEZbbW0LhZQy2GaKLqZQ@mail.gmail.com> <87vbrcydr9.wl.jch@pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr> <CADZyTk=kST4zPaPzz4DsAcCOtmYbQo-s2du+nEvJv0MSrneEMg@mail.gmail.com> <CADZyTkmZ+rC99qeC7gFEwc4JBoX9sHBUpo7p89+VC6zY7Z8drQ@mail.gmail.com> <87d2dfb98w.wl-jch@pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr>