Re: [homenet] naming drafts

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 08 June 2021 21:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=eD42JcufmNWpEpNWo+PDMsozfKiGLQvVtVDl1hmcFlE=; b=YMHUJ9Gl/wZ4njdrZgybCBT9Xk2kUhD6+ZW7OQuK1zMgcdsNdzVh3uR08tdu3X4hPQ GhYvwgoW1GQToej3JRMH7oTZO8MQ+N+HKcmPZ3AHmvdimiTYAKiNwFE/1TCF3iJrDG94 k+u6EtZAtkx6dwYOGt5xvX5IA80Su/PIKBEQOtk+rX+oer3X7tMEuUVcjGTXNElNLk/k FNA71fjrMIiuadzCfxDg45SwoFupAo60d5T5p//7vvVA94SU6eq20SX7PbLfsruF0XYL eWKo8jRVsUIQqszm9UZFz3GZsE4iJgllZx4DV2K6ideTs0GVdQP6hr29c4k7TdjQ2Iv9 3zUg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=eD42JcufmNWpEpNWo+PDMsozfKiGLQvVtVDl1hmcFlE=; b=gWYgrpeb9JOVwxmg+KLHQDP8c+X+hc0pU58eqVvLvNdzD0o3t7wzvzMr0JmZceslL7 2eLSDcOtA7SbVXk2+h0BFlZ3FIsUzB/Lap7s+mIdl/IYORVmHiyjOThlMnf5eex3T034 uHaGVo5UsgaV1a6B2/UibaGhUhUR5PPRXKS7q/YffrnjIn44N0xr7edrqTd9r1gwXe+3 S70/qgKLsSihJYkX82XBlYM5DhbB7Q3juQUXf24d2z5ESlu24ku7ZBQnve3d7UWM6hhK qXAfMkNlSuQ8tnxERYL0yQ3I8b+WMkPxhoGFuel7eaV07WVKqE2VzkQesVswruOdV8IS +4Gw==