Re: [homenet] Benoit Claise's Discuss on draft-ietf-homenet-dncp-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Steven Barth <cyrus@openwrt.org> Fri, 09 October 2015 09:09 UTC

From: Steven Barth <cyrus@openwrt.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2015 10:09:24 +0100
To: Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com>, Markus Stenberg <markus.stenberg@iki.fi>
Cc: homenet-chairs@ietf.org, Mark Townsley <mark@townsley.net>, victor@jvknet.com, draft-ietf-homenet-dncp.shepherd@ietf.org, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>, draft-ietf-homenet-dncp@ietf.org, homenet@ietf.org, draft-ietf-homenet-dncp.ad@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [homenet] Benoit Claise's Discuss on draft-ietf-homenet-dncp-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Hello Benoit,

in addition to the new appendix in -10 we have now staged the following text for the next Revision
https://github.com/fingon/ietf-drafts/commit/fa712e2a2935fe3f4b6383582913ca6f4bc9e9f0

Does this address your issue or do you think we should add further applicability explanations.

PS: Sorry for the resend i screwed up my mail client earlier.

Thanks,

Steven