Re: [homenet] Introduction to draft-ietf-homenet-simple-naming

Daniel Migault <daniel.migault@ericsson.com> Tue, 29 May 2018 18:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=0ysLu60Ryiy5GGi6ySFTOt/KBEhYFwHNc3UxElVmmoM=; b=OPvJ18D5DHzEdH+yCeUQ0J7g+D/Xan8A7Lz+nfYtrNqJbZIoPBF9X7S+v3NDFXpSJb 1xaj68lsDo1ctOBvcqAWa54aaFoH9/mJ9fqwLfJXdkPNdmdgvuT2C9jhRdc55shCX6St zlif9VIRfduW695C+d1//wBFB/AYSWxKHvBncnebTtHf1zNGN5c8eLv+oCKYDrqvp+8j KYlv3h1FPHythu1U4NH1uB3TlTlWzejWbtX42L+uzxO/znOLAjuX0qc5hzZNRqJi5xt6 l/G759rFTFLWUAmzO1hRxZOt1K+CCmqTVT733VNPE9ap5XBAfr+DqUzmLrkbBm7eloSo j3Pg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0ysLu60Ryiy5GGi6ySFTOt/KBEhYFwHNc3UxElVmmoM=; b=VvKKfJUJp4SJXN/mPVO7tAnch/AEqk56g+M6MMY56NBLhwMTtekVvpluOP0Of+eAbz vmWKaVD+3RoLdk/oBeMZurgD7QJosVDdao8v9NP18e/fJW8xJZqHIsxOzgAqfp1qygaI 4gBU98oIk6SGaRT51CWAXe/+wyXQdxS4By2/e4zhjkBmgMaaojHAvOaFexT3JHNxVoTJ 1C9bYXmxxtJd+o8YIvNCe0f+suRKb23K2HZ0aF68wbT1eZ5FfUO/j/74nGWY6GWiQAWH rOClSqzQMboP1ZH3D+V5ZewX3ylgZGZf01ruX3tmNsWrL7nUCgTXldo1syflX8d61GnU 05fg==