Re: [homenet] I-D ACTION:draft-lemon-homenet-naming-architecture-00.txt

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Fri, 01 April 2016 13:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=0YF3dCV9Xu3H9nyw9VOvXZnm7earkJWdFIOfdKrGerU=; b=F1b1+xOloE3Oqme88iJvwAZQDotCKLNObzs3Okdqim9fYolvpqjRRg9sjpHzUd8iAv xzptACOruXC12ylsbOMLEcQFoZ0qiT2TnBIGwWUflCshJWRZnLllx/c6OIi9wXRJGqaT MZqjFGz1kbM2KBefLm24Hfrt3mY8jUcGC+D3l1Zk/QYQBZkBVCdjbRhEHThxsOYPtprt qEkKrMYTdXU0eV4F5fGsj/F2Ra1YTVE7bEqN1D/1SEIe9JlFtc9dCWCu6tAvkqfLfZX2 OjvUZ6oGhsZo5ZG6EtuPpjUuDOlAUl7pSfA/B3E16CMDLKXLTv5x/7VPB76Qpb1Mr85P rvmQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0YF3dCV9Xu3H9nyw9VOvXZnm7earkJWdFIOfdKrGerU=; b=ASb970KJz7r+zNxydBfWOvfgKjWptjMTmdB3HzHsZGZtOIoUj05I54UL/Xs/NFLGyg aCjtquYF5zRZIZIZJYyJpceuQDtZe569nNj+jMxtwARqKi9oPVIvE7jop0icwn7hNiem kew9ycr75py59iW70nVQ3+UEwNkKJGgrdfMGpAdL+FCqcnZOJhrLOihIE7OaQOm3SArj kBeZPeCVUUrGQgl/Pk7eEOAVtgJeTvv0Kb9wYY7vk/OCk5afjoLeFveY36FJEMI/Hxf6 Ljts0ax0gl1HFD177JxMdt5l9X29mmlnDR7jC/UzGdwBt2MNowa6TOmw0heC5EKxcuzc hMyQ==