Re: [homenet] New version draft-mglt-homenet-naming-architecture-dhc-options-02.txt

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 04 July 2014 21:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=5jHSfHs+pB1+uFgZQgh1DtT3AfXMsHuU+t+VPerga/M=; b=ZiCWwh7+8STHORUJ24To71eAygmaVs0HSOWIW6uye7JDXhghy59sc5ZNIVV0u+rJ+f KV1JKzowph0XsWg9SDjN9FjEO3IR5HQWPrFwPZX59und7m9z8j4Wzc90cTXb3ZuqAv8M u30PUXrK23MDCdRErAyol+xZD2SjSF3LkFdB4dLpqlNzeFv8qYFx0S6Ri3NZ+qh0hJFH DJl3vMdSgV+5MmltITVv1q/mC05WzYI7k478ypZpXalwk2wwJc+WNZgmOUwTC5yyjCAZ stIzjOFqkjFYvlmxhW0AWq45WUQONH0zzjXTd2nmZnZ80kSObB85+jNfBuWyG3bCsE/+ 9qvg==