Re: [homenet] Updates to Homenet Architecture Principles doc

Mark Townsley <mark@townsley.net> Sat, 14 June 2014 08:04 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references:to; bh=k1SEJ02fT7pos4uPa/jvJ4JfofXTsBau6IICsG9jFIg=; b=H6yDWiTC/U1fjQ27wqTGlLlLssuN7se68wfpAPc51McS65u2yM51SkMZrdWsoUvPi+ E4Nj2Jjms/e4AK9M03MnOgKGVoAup7LZYT8nJ/8w58QRqda8FTVcnCqfqXbyGBCR0ISh rh7bWmbAUAd4ndZnbQIR6knEtiZNe4y+UJLZD/vuIvVSuiweGpzH2/aRjqPA2YRN4iIR gGlYji+VbZMN9DKVNARiV3BCSBZgkNrS3S5L6SItNUdFU3Gm7uGEyriqJR1Pl/ASEalG GJqvZxwxZCGhlRvhnQHFObTBrnR4VWDZQoGSXGvTDhNeye1GXjOYI9NZbG+UmDrvrv3a Xoew==