Re: [homenet] Alia Atlas' Discuss on draft-ietf-homenet-dncp-11: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Tue, 20 October 2015 13:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=WJRu1AcbKUxhbgzes3/ATR1nTsYSO/Woc3vswDjmmVA=; b=Q99jX/uuxIG4QM/9LMc7AKEUJASypLPnxYFsu9hQOxqTvoZyytZ7s5fM3vpOB9OjMJ 6ntpktSg/X6EHfkq1rH1/n2ZEcuAlLgkH+tCKLJ7QweYLxjufiWxUIoLtjoLfstOlHkI t1+7jJIjPMRq5gLIpjbCqHvjeMbSrH4pa49nb7KOzN8S/BFzkYJsbTN0YO71obBvsFK0 lr7cejnQkilLwy+/nXNkSQsCbUf/i8OMdmlltNohaeemdtj1UFYmAw94LRjUi52m6+sd WNi5eYsxwegAohLwKJ6A5kiNDeaIaMi+5PKJRKzNZQK35i8QIqgP+uYbJ5PbQvBWgfUr LDjA==