Re: [hops] Proposed Charter for Measurement and Analysis for Protocols (MAP) Research Group

Ethan Katz-Bassett <ethan.kb@usc.edu> Thu, 26 November 2015 22:18 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=JMET68HBE29DCdRUmRQ6PSkqv7J/3SKgxp96+Ko1Mqw=; b=CkOY/JtrFkk9f2qMdBQz/YMv4Yp43N7htv6QjCcw6DfF3LBUf9WGKwuLHh1C0gEb0E h/dDu/EJGv6Q0TxoLz0DF4v/ocPpIZA8gu0f4Z8Pds6l3I2Z2S/yTNg9fcY0J1yWXhkY sXFrm2O8RJ/TjNJm5EYx/tDaru+dhfyfsMB/ha8beoELJai7Y1ihBn8Ahy7ihFWSglnz YWknnXmsjG3zaugupvS0Xd35+RDmHJpT6PrZ30uEnvid3RMjDCn2u5QSYpbIO43Nk06j GwT4nH5MZauTzhnHEmu9a96voGz9+3gAByiUENXeGVj45kOGfBBfhPWAZ86kgjhg+di7 pt1A==