Re: [hops] Proposed Charter for Measurement and Analysis for Protocols (MAP) Research Group

Tim Wicinski <tjw.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 28 November 2015 10:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=3Hr45O3J/rKZ/3Ho1PyYQYxVwczmdpHIWOFNbocSCCw=; b=jgsQykaPPw6nAAPQFze3fDsAq/wpF2MQOyHxKfVXZCmz7gjo5vfeAclYaW7bmD84pZ Tq13ti/qlbN7lLGPSjaBCiyULnz35YCIsbhCfCsAvtRMysRsmJD+1ishG9RA1Doyzmcd gyqW55WL2dOQbxVy+FFkgBFGPjYwKCs9mRgLpvVRiaVJZxLr+gB17q/r9mL3I0EG53R2 kgdkwRf1kYWfpjUuMPnFa6MpAbNXLPEOqXXFByVMCWfLWIHwFU9VD/KabgjvOlyvLBL/ dv2T0HFKLJ60085w3Tra/1QCF8iWRmOJbljficLDvTrnkvRLLAV9S3jqEpG/7j+hbc2W /AXg==