Re: [hops] measurement platforms and their capabilities (previously was HOPS bar bof notes)

Mirja Kühlewind <mirja.kuehlewind@tik.ee.ethz.ch> Thu, 06 August 2015 13:09 UTC

From: Mirja Kühlewind <mirja.kuehlewind@tik.ee.ethz.ch>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 15:09:16 +0200
To: Joachim Fabini <Joachim.Fabini@tuwien.ac.at>
Cc: hops@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [hops] measurement platforms and their capabilities (previously was HOPS bar bof notes)

Hi Joachim,

this certainly sounds interesting and thanks for sending the pointers. We will keep you in mind for the next meeting. We will probably send out an email a couple weeks before the meeting to ask for additional agenda requests. Just in case we didn’t contact you again at this point of time, please reply to that mail and request a presentation (again).

It seems like this is in scope and if you have data to share that’s great!

Mirja