[hops] Fwd: measurement platforms and their capabilities (previously was HOPS bar bof notes)

Mirja Kühlewind <mirja.kuehlewind@tik.ee.ethz.ch> Thu, 06 August 2015 09:47 UTC

From: Mirja Kühlewind <mirja.kuehlewind@tik.ee.ethz.ch>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 11:47:51 +0200
To: hops@ietf.org
Cc: v.bajpai@jacobs-university.de
Subject: [hops] Fwd: measurement platforms and their capabilities (previously was HOPS bar bof notes)

Hi all,

there was a request for an overview/survey paper on measurement platforms in the meeting. I just realized that this pointer was already posted on the hops list a while ago (see below).

We, as chairs, will start a Wiki (soon) to collect information about measurement platforms as well as measurement tools (and take this as a starting point).

Let us as well as the group know if you have further knowledge about this kind of overview papers or similar things by posting a pointer on the list!

Mirja