[HT-rt] Welcoming your feedback: Open draft review "IETF Plenary Meeting Venue Selection Process". Deadline: April 19

Beatrice Martini <mail@beatricemartini.it> Wed, 18 April 2018 12:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=beatricemartini-it.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=M6BZ0XqL7LivRVk5RAly5+FesTbz/27fNwCXDm2am6A=; b=FoNNzDbZ8xYbtGuMkdlrJdSE4MmRS+Xz+mpAaCIYVPdoBruDO4F7ADXaZvOqryGW8M J3VvXeUmMQb2EQNSgeldeBtzbR69hQIn1Wthar8HJxS9zq/VN54uA5TKjiKYfdlIvMGx +aqP+yfXadmvjX9vSgL33HcribzSBgQJL6KsunQ92cnsOjzr9OD7C9+9sQyV7hoXNAWk vck17f017XFyAzGzFjnCZH7ECam3lUgwWydYHvoNC35Dmw7BPaHJ1L99021wBuuOI5H6 m9nBKexTP0ziqEYgvf1dLvEvl66b2RAQ3c5NZKXDWEkYs8ExDvssy8Ur5oCZeaFie3kD IwYQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=M6BZ0XqL7LivRVk5RAly5+FesTbz/27fNwCXDm2am6A=; b=KncLY6D4Rz7u1PWAfA5UkYtNz79iL0FxzmzE8G1qetd/dvyFlSGCh1TDTYGHghYovU HU/LBOlth6fPM18pZUmqfZ8bLrKREbHd7LzY47IIGMil7exFpVQbgVnIIyTUE07mBEL7 U9irGb/+MkUTzJMtdnkgqpB/vgzT/W/NZEbSrC4aW3iEdcT7bPCdZBVdqDlDqnhnzr9Y k5ykuVYH5VvAXT9KykCrstRlRdzuGUt2sQLldFq5ENuuMiT3zsQ/1fe+BZ5dPVqmYxjf Dzda5F2UipUkcRG0HXOsPPIOIZARarMFX3jEkBfH8YIkIIYw6qNgltAs1RtgUDiMwXmq Jpvg==