Re: [HT-rt] HR-RT Review of draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Thu, 19 April 2018 21:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1524172127; x=1555708127; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: references:mime-version; bh=Tspb9ou16Whtr3+BxdetVrKpQ5uDbFXaHdxpqnLNa5I=; b=xAnM2kUG0YlXVCdFaibuvkgqi+u+dMBZ/uxKcR/lE58Am7vj8Nh8YrFM tWfJfc0qKjdfSVVSrzoOO0tGxdlUyAMMwDxl60ZsDJha0vW7M8r9hsHM4 hGdnhPA/i+c6jqWO9/31m9FSZ+O0I1fEx59f/GrxXx3sTnLT+Gg/RFI4J k=;