Re: [HT-rt] HR-RT Review of draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process

Beatrice Martini <mail@beatricemartini.it> Fri, 20 April 2018 13:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=beatricemartini-it.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=qJ4ypEj+Wiu2KLcX8rSGUW1clTv6eRcvQtZOmvwpkUk=; b=DVEkmPNi1pJla03R89X4rSTLoj2gVN/U449zdXdEWdX/UBhFPvOa8BO2y2FwuS2/eE QMQgAN0CE+/ApJQAW7hC5uvTqTHtRUKYg3xF26gY2O+/1LTxmbmiPBaLP7WJxa7dqUF/ OnIfMrhyE1SAS9uv9otZ7m7LqmLOkJmAnx7QxlIAoOqdEAaS/MzbErZxV37O5yrDwDaA YKiTvRsgp3yv3TpQnNjOwOwLWWP/fG1Qh2qNCakr4Z/yM2fTwoFodvn3waYBBBIBmxoJ quZYQH/O7eNSS3R7Z0WJfQZhGrftpWsFQlfvSDPcOeIkBijKgFNaBwTFSjtSWIRCJW7u eKjQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=qJ4ypEj+Wiu2KLcX8rSGUW1clTv6eRcvQtZOmvwpkUk=; b=iS+G/+1IaNBgQb94fYwgqtgPvbbYddS4r0qUBjA/x4hCW2ZfxbiXEH1Wb8V3UcnldX c4DkR2G1yPxYroy4PUvhUYucNW3YJ5FtUCf+mgNc2VTXIg66+pILa+tdbFo5CoG4F7L/ BKTSxK+4vb1aH1y2N/GS8tMRNrM2+lF3BDK8/CuERqwLeTv3Cq2KDbLvDha2O/UTzsw5 UEddshkfkc9IkhzGodCI+VaM/6CgxN/2xqSI3nPx3lCXUuOXoF/XhlU4DwF787QG50Fi vPHjixgNySW3fxScJt132iKR8XfnDMKq55dCpaDu54PDUDzy3OlkPNwnakKMdxLxbZYN EpWw==