[HR-rt] Fwd: Notes from human rights review team november 4th IETF 103 - quick question

Corinne Cath <corinnecath@gmail.com> Mon, 05 November 2018 05:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=5uYxGhilzmoFK0XJLPeTwWn6+dO3YCbV9mkaY7hkEBY=; b=gK3AbaQ5pzf197hxf/9IK2aVKaBvPQEIkfXvp8d1bjbUV6NF9b8t/Ri3XYeGLtfY52 NI/YDcx8gc1McEjAhVSKFhELNUIty9svsmSFg106DRHEAV/VCfJgjGIjBQs4Qg6pVYni vSoSqXMeHIV2loI4UWtGXxVM/qDqRKQ966V4oQjJJTogvtMEqEYMGxYIDMGfDSnkrieD 0mQ6srpemof/9tQ4Ae2c0Chc1EB1FovkH33THcQJ6RO62AMbZaWF7j8VyDqk/2ShLsX6 ZSgvw8VB+tXjFwlFHe841dq4XixrLgHrMHTRpYhklEXujZpDxcX9hsuiCuQZ/+/9ItnC fYKQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=5uYxGhilzmoFK0XJLPeTwWn6+dO3YCbV9mkaY7hkEBY=; b=l0iehuRiaH3L4am0haCojRu7RJcErqgwgnM6SMpwEUZvHFEeA+vwp6m2XgASgb+L5D L+5g9DJfMMo3IHQqzcVatiinnTPveZPoqEhspPBDTOLT7T8Lpjk2gsNDWzCxqG+5/cO6 gHw10J4ZYyUioYaxHWPjvxdsrmr8dwj7t6bTLG1yHRNPOpx7bW3svWD+n8NU7+le0Wkd cyGvJSha97wpCEXeJgwRF49p9OX2ObPMuGkDcesNJyJHZcWpwZZacWSVnayRuOHYwj7A /1Ejcp6UqYb5cD60Gl5rKgZM0lpL+CNCB/ciuSfnLuIz7Ck+lzTs6B2E7VQ2cgXTLQeq 4UpA==