Re: [hrpc] I-D Action: draft-irtf-hrpc-political-05.txt

Corinne Cath <corinnecath@gmail.com> Mon, 23 September 2019 18:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=d4+Chc0LE5e6nRyFjra+esWbHYuF9lyUDgEBwVk0by8=; b=COuyIF0z8x+QeIcEivdDy7PXQsT7Ll9Cqn3HhsPcyrQ92Dnzk2nBLJV5e94vJ8Yb74 NHmfs7EoXFeF/X9Q5BjtqunQApfBZCEsp2lMPquKYnTS2W2hRZbPXXw+OGigy1v2YbSo eJUv4iwym0qJ0twMDbVI1Umelvh0IH7lVpDCsfh50Jry2O1aePA/OZvzpPUv4KJ7MjFh q2welWbjUuK42fcGP8R/co+ATbmwjrOIrSQ1uFcuuUZIifd13N/WGXoYK4dqS/rQfQmm 8hf6jSamijSmcHJOzUl+uftl9v4vK/dPtq3zDymrp43IIlaxcxcdCypJl0BjEQurREKH iH/w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=d4+Chc0LE5e6nRyFjra+esWbHYuF9lyUDgEBwVk0by8=; b=ngyeRrw2i7WQIVIfVNCUICfA6k0InIJ0s64f6QKEtGLTsY6ahBX5ce5n+UEuPUXRTX Ms4V+O0dVwPT+lK8AtsI4J/KfTBc3ESAmp7pXxEKck9HY5S03WXLGtM230HZvO9OJwBJ Wx7VueEKDer/2bGG9cdxh4jN8AnpT6ybV5pqplRewqFwe5Mi9EdRVJSIXqqWAHQwm1PW UjZL0xAX7lGk4ew5Ioh355avzRWHe4U3zVgitiRpP9fQqN6zxSUcvx+Y2z8UVP0IPIvX HGgmChkBIRiz3Qnd0Zt+6QkS0/xaCjFOxFBATR/1PnA+cdMNKx3/+A0wqEOGviLfZl1m hoQA==
References: <156882005427.4606.6393818361687491816@ietfa.amsl.com> <a5361cda-994c-27ad-adf7-0aa06d61a8a2@nielstenoever.net> <20190920183918.d7mpxb4jyulfqqwj@anvilwalrusden.com> <CABcZeBPK8h8Bn-vhr6vq9_K9jUAE-ry5iZhLLiwjd15gpEuwHQ@mail.gmail.com> <28d4faab-cb89-34bd-d8bc-525aab96ab66@nielstenoever.net> <CABcZeBPCEiAxksRz6HnErN=eJDho+WYGg28No1YzOZEL1GjYMA@mail.gmail.com> <793367e8-7151-354e-04ca-b472760c6af7@nielstenoever.net> <CABcZeBMT8JC_EQ0zd7nhjnTvPJY0szw+7kY8y=siD32f9vdT7Q@mail.gmail.com>