Re: [hrpc] I-D Action: draft-irtf-hrpc-association-04.txt

Corinne Cath <corinnecath@gmail.com> Tue, 10 March 2020 14:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=QJ82XJn2Njte0Q5R5iaJOQGbgLw43Pa5Kz97rV7mii0=; b=RAT+dyNGACKH6zbD43q9RlZ+W+YLgN7tMoyaD0D9RuZR5US8lEERynDOD9/71LVs3D proGRYfzxQVS8uoZrfTNbRwD2YBmkEF3pgBwuRtCD3pcLSzm7k4YqyGesCeHF1mHwr7N posrTdzFIwMtx2NIJ1diN3qbU4QORYsi1YACXFV8wOJTo4Std2MpctyfW1OUv3PIUpcT N+REW0nnRUizfgEvvZwMMuKU0eD8mGAFyJmPDCk6b0ZM9PMFW3/8jIk5TuV8rfBu5pY1 6chE0Y8JzPKFJbxVqhv0EE/5N+PjKagQ1+xlL8WCFV95+HeKKIDtvypPS4i/ebb6DRC1 p0OQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=QJ82XJn2Njte0Q5R5iaJOQGbgLw43Pa5Kz97rV7mii0=; b=npVMFrT7bEScCpJmp4KT3n7hjHi1cl0yzdJHWKqOvEZAwOFbLhvqG0CJ00USpG89i2 9G82CAs2Q64eBgIvTMcYCLKXST/wzX59LrbQgfyc6ZVO8hw6ctGIF50t+3zIaUVDgFGS JssocVNekcbB77UOXzXV6nBL+Sr89F8QKnX9KuzNKp0yOw7edBED8j8LMSGIBm1eDwFl HbuCKmj9CMJZtnsAXGjZYuSXJX7pgxUIls5Mpc6/OdF4ltXZ3B83kWztnErZJEbNbyMy JFctHLNPjAr9HATrT3NHhvgT3T4CSiyND0EMSk+CIWkTz2xNPKy5WJkV1DxQiIEWZObC YB6w==