[hrpc] I-D Action: draft-irtf-hrpc-association-06.txt

internet-drafts@ietf.org Sun, 01 November 2020 23:16 UTC

From: internet-drafts@ietf.org
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
Cc: hrpc@irtf.org
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2020 15:16:58 -0800
Subject: [hrpc] I-D Action: draft-irtf-hrpc-association-06.txt

This draft is a work item of the Human Rights Protocol Considerations RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Freedom of Association on the Internet
        Authors         : Niels ten Oever
                          Gisela Perez de Acha
                          Stéphane Couture
                          Mallory Knodel
	Filename        : draft-irtf-hrpc-association-06.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2020-11-01

Abstract:
   This document discusses the relationships between the Internet
   architecture and the ability of people to exercise their right to
   freedom of assembly and association online.  The Internet
   increasingly mediates our lives, our relationships, and our ability
   to exercise our human rights.  As a global forum, the Internet
   provides a public space, yet it is predominantly built on private
   infrastructure.  Since Internet protocols play a central role in the
   management, development, and use of the Internet, we analyze the
   relation between protocols and the rights to assemble and associate
   to mitigate infringements on those rights.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-hrpc-association/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-association-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-association-06

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-hrpc-association-06