Re: [hrpc] "Paul Vixie and Peter Lowe on Why DoH is Politically Motivated"

Jacob Appelbaum <jacob@appelbaum.net> Mon, 15 November 2021 16:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=appelbaum-net.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=4QvIOFp5rmigbLVGpt/cG3g95D0JRgh9WCUbN0yhgaA=; b=GfLAGcGIPVQIeOScF25VFLP6SwlECC2883P21iBqp+ML1Tky6NfNX1Kdvi4KcnHCHY mjfKJ5crKYbLWQSRmt8/cJBJQA6KwDMsYM6ZQtIS3410IK7hjGcCExn/Upx3oDd9+k1M EGdB2fhyGK8QlZtv9bVCitkrGf3ZjUlK3+y6i1/KB054bpRzSyngEfAVp5y3CiUQ3bvr aYFWxzeNgtHECQVA/ldNlazXSmOCd1A3eHzBkw/PJA2g4BCXVBqu5vixV4mXqMyNAIG2 QllwV+4whnrmqzoKWM+oOthTq3WaUwoFVdraEfJqSBlvQHrrpNsoa0WJJmLAo10XDi9j UHiA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=4QvIOFp5rmigbLVGpt/cG3g95D0JRgh9WCUbN0yhgaA=; b=EsCiByTLWsHz+DMhnxNNj5gU2z0ZvAoBbjNCp3IGc46xgrkjTtWLjmzx3zpb00oPsm PFf09AWRER2UQdX7WAXGaMzwcBSJsQT1HkuOq4neGQzkstzYVuLd2yweZyS43/f44P5M +tP9+kzEbfiEzVEMO3AytsnceDvv9vSiByfBRIvPd+xyWjfa4ajiGRPFkZyVGblRAmCz VNJ8tz/j1h77lCGx6YYqJqTBLTvxB+UpbVW09XXlDNcr8Acn4YcvedmduziNMGUB0nrM NViEKaAJarKIH5dtZIZuyCjP9BbxoaaCM1u8iVy2pP9qckBE2sLEh6bv3tbOJBRoMw7m NBWw==