[hrpc] I-D Action: draft-irtf-hrpc-association-04.txt

internet-drafts@ietf.org Mon, 09 March 2020 01:13 UTC

From: internet-drafts@ietf.org
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
Cc: hrpc@irtf.org
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 18:13:47 -0700
Subject: [hrpc] I-D Action: draft-irtf-hrpc-association-04.txt

This draft is a work item of the Human Rights Protocol Considerations RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Freedom of Association on the Internet
        Authors         : Niels ten Oever
                          Gisela Perez de Acha
                          Stéphane Couture
                          Joseph Lorenzo Hall
	Filename        : draft-irtf-hrpc-association-04.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2020-03-08

Abstract:
   This document discuss the relationships between the Internet
   architecture and the ability of people to exercise their right to
   freedom of assembly and association online.  The Internet
   increasingly mediates our lives, our relationships and our ability to
   exercise our human rights.  As a forum, it provides a global public
   space despite being built on predominantly private infrastructure.
   Since Internet protocols play a central role in the management,
   development and use of the Internet, the relation between protocols
   and the aforementioned rights should be analyzed and any adverse
   impacts should be mitigated.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-hrpc-association/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-association-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-association-04