[hrpc] re research on HR history in IETF

Sandra Braman <braman@tamu.edu> Fri, 07 May 2021 05:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=tamu-edu.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Pe3KMG8VxBY4FXxiPFcrYJD18TbFp+rlhfr0E8FI3BM=; b=ci37PQfKSYw/+0BuMNZQrIBHh59sNziJBGLRdNtrOuCRqDr/OG5MBafryv3VpL353l +i+WKPZURP5JRY3QTFoDuKDnEfmvw2YgJ1+Wf5eWgctT/j13zbNzYNuxxy7g5KN2fFuN v8j4YvxDQ1KA4fm6brJUrZCNtgmdZa5zjqJHawgwtLDJDgMagSfaDStexPkDoBcuqMjh A/SwEkN+Gygzm5XN/gc4UsfGooFtijP1xfhszOf3teh3DZeElar8YAv0vd+eIyoIzw/C 4zsVwXiHCwYCDAjYpVsb0CMejKMLG51eAd4IE7twxtBpEdXvJ+w+PNH0TGROyYvvEzNR UZTw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Pe3KMG8VxBY4FXxiPFcrYJD18TbFp+rlhfr0E8FI3BM=; b=lcau4gH7myyaB8W4k+mnqd9FENh87N31HIctRZVM0KMYth/CdgCaSh2dwotMuRk5t9 WFFVB9o0PznKJU96/pmgVbAdHHuHpK9iZ/ozaXc4guE4f0pDLt4PQvKHjxEKf4q74KPf vHd0Ka4Es9YO9sSFCRKN3BUuiFVplnRntunKUdYJN+Me+I+yj9jY4hEdZiU3UJHl7+h+ pb3GYD3Y/r38oCuGu9ozJsvEHtGdKuSbcpklxLmFcLzbTRqTQsPqArJMxxQwDWoPOu/4 z62heHWRHVvD3o0eqNjmW3qGaoEtPfGiqBl/bxM72BNydSHBpZwVe3XYEn4tihkqczfs hh8Q==