Re: [http-auth] AD review of draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-08

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 27 October 2016 22:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=0a3MBHjBt+bOQAWmEqHYcSvq0YecUbo1cY2Mj9/yqBE=; b=Guh84rdd4pZeYAbznPHHNvENOxikkn9st1CFchfZYs+s7U2FpPzLv7SnDN2nTOvipT 0tqTyjf4V18rQlGmQHkmJxULsM8hD4+62q/VVFms/PqiU4eKWQS8r/Mj2WVDku+iw4Kt AJvEO+EEPSGgOUgIWOAxktJg7pMTPMFnrfbMIkBSwDhZ9MHhAsQ151+ee3NFSyuoG2F8 eGgwcOv8TonHAy8E2nSHa/du1qrQLoARJ7ReS4o4lxFnVm7fkwRB09enmjAC2sJahvnR eCPbLuOjCDtxcr32lu8+l5TJgxBAiA52IYFvhyzKSbaSRxv6nRcr8XeUYeUUJkA3O4hn auUA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0a3MBHjBt+bOQAWmEqHYcSvq0YecUbo1cY2Mj9/yqBE=; b=IF90aiHpElwbNE9pnLcnN1uItjUO1G477RUYwe1WjNu18G2PQ4xxJO75sTn5FjDHp8 7erYLEBFUXydOpdNRTOG7wTRjs8Iwnns0kOIPN0XopHAzE7ChnP+nOXKodQmNKmV9bvF y5BGfoofM3L61rcuob4dIwBXhtOCuf9jshUDYZySmu+TV1CZCPBnMHgZilt6Ktq3mSwI Hjrx6ezIoGl6rAgzVbusK/MebZYfu/ZklfXgQvA6GXL4s8Hv1fmnudS70w/SV54IxR9P x6njBniNBKMZHxVBg7mAtZLGurBIwdIkNftPrJOucEwA6YizDNwrOwnqjKVokwYc0OXL HEhA==