[http-auth] AD review of draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-08

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 12 August 2016 02:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=AvI/jJ4PrRp02JnUqFdyWU2kUDJUBNw661cnTVdPhCI=; b=VnspvhADqrOxhRIu6JYt06hgUawhHL8ibdgisyJQigtral9lsD9rmY1SvSyW9AlMNv xsLnvgLYbzDxghLxQmtOoEPw2pXLiroJ6VM6aHEIQ1bjxIePdxcXxmtsJVNvsRZKUv2y 99VT8C3VKepHcUMgJwqKPy7WQprc26FbOLiFHQCE99RSmsNlNDhlJz3HzqOByLsKMXOQ Pe2mBLGHEfJbgEhGM5ZCkapyPBhlnQrZSF/Twm+XgeztkQSTaMf3tKK5xBm38v4A6HO5 tYB0a4c3g8QUL3Le4HDbu6KcHzTxGfvFJ2jwCtZ7rj+I8jh26RbZDSoLUTKzWmmxRxlG N5Xw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=AvI/jJ4PrRp02JnUqFdyWU2kUDJUBNw661cnTVdPhCI=; b=co6/gsJKhZwFzJMREoKO+h0+8zPqUHE02b2zly1Dx/lDLZAgUrWP3GNBOXrfyCoPoz Rafzt+3cCsRgBOnptYCvfBVS1Y4sMoKwdp+OHDXJa6VMwJVIRjAKriJQ+EAFiebrBthB RtiqjoMXzltSouHdfD8BhouKfbpcqC+HYr4OWwnkRNypyScQDejX8Pu+WqBkfmHymt5d q/pIVPu0pDo59F5ovSHMjlwBLRUavPN8Gg+PE+MTBcOBYwOmduipPDEzIQ3w4TZb1UYH /2fRfSB4+KaAiVLeFt5an2hvT0EkBsi2OpuLuTEjEenvXzBI7zgJlBQoC0OtOCOas/9D ThJg==