Re: [http-auth] AD review of draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-08

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 21 September 2016 17:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Y1K3D+uimEiTtM0bwPVPwBXWGFaagDUdaBb2Za9bcnM=; b=i964rCncm8ntUd/grpKpyIKzriYCnY/fxx4469idepHrUVHiuMx4mUkGGDhCnxMo08 AmoKZNQdRzIVcP1uU9ZgOofcsEtHir7c0CzA+Z5qlhHzSUF5TkZS+35RuY2jwdJ581Qb rrfRwbsw69srPfk+eFnFizkr/QN3w/zzUzV7KP2gP9fLdewhUTUk1i2bJ0WfxyWcL1DE 3vitlbjFoOgjS/q1C89ykRGP0MkAj7bT5RUU9mRdWi1kgp3xEp+CjurlllGrCrVUSjCs zvuTfsKaNZ66sxaAkkpiw+iUxWrWC399z8QssQO+ANPuLurF1CVhUrO3XS7afxvCvOIy MdhQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=Y1K3D+uimEiTtM0bwPVPwBXWGFaagDUdaBb2Za9bcnM=; b=KvfBfL6HeXhTK6GCz4WuirFtADfxKijFmKUhlsAYoIdrejbeskTxRkz2f1+pl88X9E Q+tXNX26VyPKHXC+lo2xEjSqOa2Jf8ZEJAbsRnwNLv6MVQ/gpSwa6ssRpHOm3fpejudS MXvDyehi2X6SFRG8X6he6BQp5WaM282sEfkCuUvoaCrzO/T0ee94AAly4elxeab3q/6i Uf/51TsgVOQ4yxC5rIYuNjmBZSPn5H7Alttv4RGa2AWuQJAUQyodTFZb1JsCPsUdaFaN GrU9fd5V3nJ0c/G7lfQ81aD5AHrwD665u39dx/W6lBykM+Jl1cH307Umd2p6CmE5TrJ5 2h+A==