Re: [http-auth] AD review of draft-ietf-httpauth-scram-auth-11

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 28 November 2015 13:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:content-type:mime-version:subject:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=FWyUqrJNN6d0E6A2ZqpwC6LWkahBlEYdh4HFCkG7Xjg=; b=tEQS0tEH8F3Pu/uIAZ/Dh5WYs7EJhT7z/d/zp9/WHnuDdQMipbXydHTl4XMWVmBZ8T wCylbFIczoeJ7KS9Bh1IBB6WA3isEJdsji5qhjq0jZCN2WYPiJjOtFTmxG8jT/3z1AWa WyC/Ey79sWTtUZByYm5QmjdKo1KaKURqwuGGYn73Gw16/nzzlJJ/Ag9pfDWHCrQrekdR j5Ka/mlraWqUCVHUMaIXO+Na0rzMzO8Vqk3bJEoAds0WcRBvlrs5unFNyW1MyeEsrG9B h3HS19fPnoKa1lNudM6bbfXnJadqDd4NCdHVaqV2sWGpyGF9o50rjZaV6p8dQYJrb3jK 5N6A==