[http-state] Apps area review of draft-ietf-httpstate-cookie-19

Lisa Dusseault <lisa.dusseault@gmail.com> Sun, 05 December 2010 18:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=xkXrm0yuB0mnL9fKcGExgQaj7eEMf+A6rVsqxfkY3c4=; b=pkOquRYJ0tadtPOk8DIxcm6Om3Dta8X5s47i6Yuqwg8Q6sr+timtMyufuAUUKAA9QJ NnEgpyE+KVz2eBJbU+rqZVcODhNRbi50s1ffOOI9AIZ0GlWT5JGb/i93E4H3rfAxb9hp lkB1SGD6t+qR85hPNxYmJylkPFRkV35YzQKfY=