Re: [http-state] draft-salgueiro-secure-state-management-04.txt

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Mon, 21 February 2011 22:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1298327947; bh=eiuICI+vNUgDEK+roAg/y21IEfhkJrFbe6c646kI/HU=; h=From:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=hGAfUQ+s4WbBl3EgHppj6eoJjD6YIF0t3PpC0YLMRYcuSwDh7nO8bBeAcMFv2GFXf KCETjYQXq0GcZbYBGgYbqUEMAW2M8yE0uFII7576KAcKjAQlt5rKTWDnkpn0D0v7xt CEU6sLiwmKs9CI8EhtEhGrf6D7WSyg9YOCAkq1TE=