Re: [http-state] Welcome to http-state

Bil Corry <bil@corry.biz> Wed, 14 January 2009 03:24 UTC

Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 21:23:43 -0600
From: Bil Corry <bil@corry.biz>
To: Discuss HTTP State Management Mechanism <http-state@ietf.org>
References: <49679299.6060703@corry.biz> <120206B6A348CA498C70E738A2E963514C0CCC@Nexus.cisecurity.lan> <7789133a0901121159u1da01de8w77edd52913857358@mail.gmail.com> <120206B6A348CA498C70E738A2E963514C0CD2@Nexus.cisecurity.lan> <7789133a0901121359p635972bod78e7a46a29c1a8b@mail.gmail.com> <120206B6A348CA498C70E738A2E963514C0CD5@Nexus.cisecurity.lan> <7789133a0901121508y51bd1d87g2e89846794c8dcf7@mail.gmail.com> <496CCB42.4020403@gmail.com>