Re: [http-state] non-ASCII cookie values (was Re: Closing

eric bianchetti <eric_bianchetti@yahoo.com> Wed, 10 February 2010 02:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1265770523; bh=vABmF37cSRIVkwRqPDDaO93UjlQJtOnRrvY5zPrZIfY=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=E8CNakncpvhIChkavw935gqUhUmElgrnh/dQUNoPlYRefHBy7AXbjhbf9YaYAH87j8igZoQ8JaCCE+jWDEfElHe3g7aQyHVO1v6fuF+c8Qwr9Xn/UAayEzIiV5+gKU9ODeqanOXVmwmYa6a1fjPp4pkGgKuCk4bTAHh7Mdvbbc0=