Re: [http-state] non-ASCII cookie values (was Re: Closing

eric bianchetti <eric_bianchetti@yahoo.com> Wed, 10 February 2010 02:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1265769096; bh=GDytTC9ZKwuJ9V00tdTBz0/Y02bwziZAduEp8OGZAB4=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Ejj0vaNAJlXvGg1W/bpyRgAAU6aJFShSbLjGTUZceOUqy6lhi2CULEqdoRB92DOPeungIcIug34MqO2n08SFU6DJbvMX4hTMI/6tl2lkpefZvntQ0IhRKWjMqipxNGvo8fHlrgRtz8fy86xq+zQmsGWnMJ7JQXjo5ATOd0QObak=