Re: [http-state] http-state charter

Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> Wed, 05 August 2009 01:26 UTC

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
To: Pascal Gaudette <acajou@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 18:26:49 -0700
Cc: http-state@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [http-state] http-state charter

FWIW -

Almost every discussion I've had with people in the IETF regarding
cookies could be characterised as "we need to document how cookies
actually work."

I would encourage people on this list to discuss how to make that
happen, and not to try to second-guess the IETF process, what will and
will not be acceptable to the IESG, etc; we'll get there soon enough.

Cheers,