Re: [http-state] draft-salgueiro-secure-state-management

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Sat, 20 February 2010 20:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1266699486; bh=u4LmisPRNNFWP4kSlzS42cku0REJdw/riitCWshFHwU=; h=From:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=G8u8BxI9M45g9nqEUyGXGQ7g5nNG6j2cniC1wC/GUadO9IX/KKlb12VLToxz1MXRJ 6iwvkrV/ZHv+e7jnWWVEMIlo9eICN6E+KPxkP9N+Zu/j3R8DZk+cQ73hUZDDm6iCZx HBnzZuOZ7F3raSgkX0Ff2WOgMtPBfJtBeYbtM1aQ=