Re: [httpapi] Alissa Cooper's Block on charter-ietf-httpapi-00-00: (with BLOCK and COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Thu, 10 September 2020 16:31 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=xw707rscEbmTNnyYmIqptcP8VrrHCap9GWQ7BrRyJ6w=; b=E32uu+U/wFNkY867wSsZPidlzaL2DukA1Z4QhEZVJCxDDbWWVb2CNS7MNAbaM1V3sP oBsdOlkzSXBdIfbcf6lJtuuwvVOjvAuV+znzGNi7DSX4BbLDcfeKHjh4G5bRWFJ1XeDW Q+ggS0ZKI6ZJkQmNg6gTqRLNB6tOwQ2ryTgnxIP3iMHmH/mG1TPFo6lr056Edr9LwXPi jdmx1wCDun0jMxF+4eLfkNej83Z77WB/Ok7tuH3lCvRfGgNCnM+meumAT+MVGMhh3gI+ gD9J8GsnGw/l5Mizboz/5dSuqfMaLaZ3DPnNSIgdKK2VGJVjjH5XEHOWiXP7RPY9y3HW OvwA==