Subject: [httpapi] RFC 9512 on YAML Media Type

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 14:01:04 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9512

        Title:      YAML Media Type 
        Author:     R. Polli,
                    E. Wilde,
                    E. Aro
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2024
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-httpapi-yaml-mediatypes-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9512

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9512

This document registers the application/yaml media type and the +yaml
structured syntax suffix with IANA.  Both identify document
components that are serialized according to the YAML specification.

This document is a product of the Building Blocks for HTTP APIs Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC