Re: Design Issue: Frame Processing Model

James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com> Fri, 26 April 2013 17:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=n6liNQWqtMyqo1P0Tm/2/TUELAN0ft/t8BvqXUCnC7c=; b=rNylMT/2ANZqV4JsSb6camk5l3o6tBE4qDsE+cFNl46aGS+jwRSGFZGT+ThJFYnAad liSM6/AtBMnoGc/UWd7khz7w7NBnXpA6bbI+CwWYHVB3IpHZ+oDuKb6skTWCTwCVhSrr Qzg7EZ1+tfLlHIcpa9sFusZFocx1W6DvwdmY9sg8lIr7B2sINezUlmjCVosAKe63rluU h5KL2Q8rOPgVYKyRfauAfkPTffktaAVwcxiMkGzbWgPOS4nsL5zuOu9rztPyIdvZelAd o0qCFiXet4bMz3ui4jz3JEcJaxTjAleBLr/n8Q9h7impCO4w2RIvRxPmvEwNq11RNc4r rp+g==