Re: Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure-18: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Sat, 06 June 2020 02:57 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=fwZUmE7PfDZG4bideV/oc6Zerh7iGx+8MigrLfJpgGw=; b=KLqqauqgylvVEyznXcOlvr0G7t95LkN4ID5/SPbguAHnz+2v3SH8bp0CXE/T4CAv7W RH2piV1RH9Zc4Eewf+HS2Pz0QDX9z9S3kAaN3kfeFMO/6YEkBhAXdwaGklklabq1F+6R +X82yOut9SwbhEFG0Bfe2eBTdsU2663qUBSW+hKKt2rjI7nJDMLe572zFqL3lOl9Ztdc f5x6fM2L7Jtue6aylO68RjO+bo4WMYDAvAYqvFaOaiMVzKnSwSd2tcYBBE/fZct/RNr+ zCJAe68Gtry8Lf2bw0N3j17JhZs6Rbv49eb1ymDTfYW0lPx6huSUooJ/0B4h8YQRn48E eSrw==