Re: proposed WINDOW_UPDATE text for session flow control windows

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Wed, 20 February 2013 21:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=tgZl1TXP0LW/0yCY6m4m5ydh2z6tgkhlXCnoRaS9YJE=; b=UpfUuebxmOGW5NxcsZtYNulzWIpvqWxlxFIuf6nNBJPL9iZsKCyDLnPMRbrF15kwO5 ztzp1jNj1ANgJjK5g57dJGuW55hSaiC3QXNbedEEnVGuIP1boHI+Qh5140NoHPEj7av8 UvNhGTv/7VSGl3MRIy2q/28nYqaujM2F0aZYcDhZFmJq8lGzR18l2xK5jW+se2/usPKy wEJCD5SRqAI7iVi6aU8H4NQ6oMmDJ/8gj8v+QgOipdhPDvDCOXe7AV51QSxOTbhTWTwb scVagNRa1O+6RXWecWppG9frgvzopu20IhQVAHCZHZkEewZo1pSEhQXtiSWtzMb/3K+C afqA==
References: <CAA4WUYiH8tCF83=jsk_jsvhXkYvmJ+pPLFzhacAMq3O54z2YBw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOdDvNqCe3d7QerQaxiwdwJ+wC+4CGA4ZrLRYFY75nR2QFThog@mail.gmail.com> <CAA4WUYg2gn7Um1FZk3KBcP5aH=RpSCbYduFz3M+hZGQ_A4tsxQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOdDvNqTNa=R1MzZe1mKZF34tW-=mhHnM_s_XPVzBBSEWHveVQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAA4WUYiW6xsT8g--1cL7HZTVYS_+5Y-WKpzfbx2JCLRqHXNgcQ@mail.gmail.com> <2595AFA8-9928-4511-B569-3DFC36B73C5C@mnot.net> <CAA4WUYg8ksyjKYmeX6YC3P1-iaRRSD_e5KDhpPw0d9i2CnvpSQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABkgnnU4=OYYZEkS7sfxWjXum+Mpx7RzUdJSzYa9a+UybESQYw@mail.gmail.com> <CAP+FsNcDxJeU=7+x8Jx5TO0hm_P2yCKPu7_tEZF0GEtjMbQ2Xg@mail.gmail.com> <CAA4WUYh1qU6HPbeZTsFTy7i5svxWS2dATgUNyaoGnzbMLkCELg@mail.gmail.com>